Working at Heart To Heart Care, LLC is more than just a job – it’s an opportunity for you to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
Here, you have the opportunity to enhance the lives of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in a home-like environment. You can enjoy career development opportunities, satisfactory compensation and benefits, and heart-fulfilling job satisfaction. We are passionate about serving our residents and their families with the highest quality of services.
Imagine the positive difference you can make. Join our family today.
To be considered for a position, applicants must prepare and meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid ID or Driver’s License
- Social Security Card
- CPR / First Aid Training
- Blood Bourne Pathogens / HIV Training
- Local Background Check from the Local Sheriff’s Office
- 1 Year of Verifiable Experience in the Health Care Field (work with disabled children or adults preferred)